How to Configure Hotmail Email Account on Outlook?
Setup Hotmail Email Account As A POP Account In Outlook
- Open your Outlook and select Tools.
- Now click on Account Settings.
- Go to the Emails tab and click New.
- Ensure that Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP is selected.
- Click on Next.
- Under Your Name: enter your name.
- Under Email Address: enter your Hotmail address.
Outlook is one of the leading email service provided by the Microsoft. In present days, Microsoft updates Hotmail users to Outlook.com. Outlook has now come up with new important and quick features in the new version of Outlook 2010. With the wide variety of options, Outlook means to give users all the more comfort and support.
How to Configure Hotmail Email Account on Outlook 2010?
You can easily configure Hotmail in Outlook 2010 with some easy steps, which are given below:
- Step 1 :- First of all, open your computer and click on the File menu which is located at the upper-left corner of the window.
- Step 2 :- now under the windowpane of Account Information, click on the Add Account to create a new account in Outlook 2010.
- Step 3 :- Now select your mail account, and after that, enter your name.
- Step 4 :- Now Type and enter the email address and password of the account which you have to add.
- Step 5 :- Now enter your password again, and click on the Next.
- Step 6 :- When you seen a message on-screen of Congratulations, then click on the Finish.
- Step 7 :- Now restart your outlook to complete the process.
When you add your account, Outlook will automatically start syncing your data. When you reopen your Outlook 2010 account, you'll find the Outlook account you just added with the help of above steps. If you face any technical issues or have any other queries, you can easily contact with the Hotmail customer service number. These numbers are active at 24/7 hours. These technicians have good knowledge about every service provided by the Microsoft and they can give you an informative solution about your issues or problems.
How do I setup a Hotmail account in Outlook?
To set up Windows Live Hotmail as a POP account in Outlook:
- Select Tools > Account Settings from the menu in Outlook.
- Go to the Email tab.
- Click New.
- Make sure Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP is selected.
- Click Next.
- Type your name as you want it to appear in outgoing email under Your Name.