How to setting up a Cox email account in Windows 10?
Cox communication is Extremely best and simple to use as its free webmail service will allow to uses for business users who offer the best role to purchase Internet package in respect of accessing Cox email account.
1 Set Up Cox Mail on Windows Mail
- Open Windows Mail and choose to Add an account. First-Time Set Up Select Add account
- Select Advanced setup.
- Select Internet email.
- For Email address, enter your full email address.
- Your account is all setup, select Done.
If you need to set up Cox email account in Windows 10 then you need to use correct mail server name for incoming and outgoing messages by means of properly configure Windows 10 and keep the security settings protected. Cox email technical support team will guide to follow the technical tutorial to fix the issue very shortly.
Steps For Cox email account in Windows 10
- Step 1: Start up your Windows 10 and select the “mail app”
- Step 2: Click on the get started and then select “Add account”.
- Step 3: Click on the “Settings” icon and select the “Manage account”.
- Step 4: Click on the “Advanced settings” and enter your username, full Cox email address and password in all the relevant field.
- Step 5: Go to the “Mail server settings” in Windows 10 and select “Incoming mail server (POP) “and add email@example.com
- Step 6: Select “Outgoing mail server (SMTP)” and add firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Step 7: Select the “Security Settings” option and click “Yes” to the “SSL server” as per the mail type.
- Step 8: Select the “Password field” to enter the password and click the “Save” button eventually.
If you are having any other technical problem in connection with any types of email account, you can visit our Cox email tech support department to have help at any time.
How do I set up a Cox email account?
To add another email account, please do the following:
- In a web browser, go to www.cox.com.
- Click Sign In My Account.
- Enter your primary User ID and Password, then click Sign In.
- From the My Account page, click View My Profile.
- Click the Users & Email Accounts tab.
- Click Add User.
How do I set up Cox email on my desktop?
how do I get an icon for cox email on my desktop? If you use the Cox.com webmail, you can go to your inbox, then in your browser window click 'File > Save Page As' and save that to your desktop.
How do I transfer my Cox email to Outlook?
1 Cox Email Setup for Outlook
- Open Outlook.
- Click the File menu.
- Click Add Account.
- Select Manual setup or additional server types and click Next.
- Select POP or IMAP.
- Within POP and IMAP Account Settings, fill out Your Name and full Email Address.
- For Server Information, select IMAP for Account Type.