how can I sign out my gmail account from all devices?
On a desktop computer, log in to Gmail and scroll down to the bottom of your inbox. You should see tiny print that says “Last account activity.” Click the “Details” button right below it. Press the “sign out all other web sessions” button to remotely log out of Gmail from computers in other locations.
How do I sign out of Gmail on all devices on my phone?
- From Gmail.com, in the upper-left corner of the screen, tap the three horizontally stacked lines.
- At the top of the screen, tap your email address.
- On the bottom of the screen, tap Sign out of all accounts.
How do I remove my email from all devices?
- From the home screen, tap the App drawer > Settings icon > under Accounts, tap the email type to remove. •
- Tap the Menu icon. Some devices will have a three dot Menu button, including Samsung Galaxy and many HTC and Motorola devices.
- Tap Remove account.
- Tap Remove account again to confirm.
How can I remove my Google account from other devices?
Click “Security” in the left-hand menu. Scroll down to “Your Devices” and click “Manage Devices.” You'll see the list of devices your Google account is signed in to. Click on your missing device, and under “Account Access,” click the “Remove” button.
Does changing your Google password log you out of other devices?
How do I see what devices are connected to my Gmail?
- Go to your Google Account Recovery.
- On the left navigation panel, select Security .
- On the Your devices panel, select Manage devices.
- You'll see devices where you're currently signed in to your Google Account. For more details, select a device.
How do I sign out of Gmail on mobile Chrome?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Sign out of Chrome.
How do you sign out of Google account when there are multiple accounts?
- On your device, go to a Google page, like www.google.com.
- On the top right, select your profile image or initial.
- On the menu, choose Sign out or Sign out of all accounts.