How to Sign Out of Gmail From Multiple Devices in 2 Clicks?
On a desktop computer, log in to Gmail and scroll down to the bottom of your inbox. You should see tiny print that says “Last account activity.” Click the “Details” button right below it. Press the “sign out all other web sessions” button to remotely log out of Gmail from computers in other locations.
How to Log Out of Gmail on the Mobile Website
- From Gmail.com, in the upper-left corner of the screen, tap the three horizontally stacked lines.
- At the top of the screen, tap your email address.
- On the bottom of the screen, tap Sign out of all accounts.
How to Remove an Email Account from Most Android Devices
- From the home screen, tap the App drawer > Settings icon > under Accounts, tap the email type to remove. •
- Tap the Menu icon. Some devices will have a three dot Menu button, including Samsung Galaxy and many HTC and Motorola devices.
- Tap Remove account.
- Tap Remove account again to confirm.
Remotely Removing Your Gmail Account
Click “Security” in the left-hand menu. Scroll down to “Your Devices” and click “Manage Devices.” You'll see the list of devices your Google account is signed in to. Click on your missing device, and under “Account Access,” click the “Remove” button.
Changing password will log you out from all active sessions, it is very useful if you forgot to log off from a device. Other than if someone has your Gmail password and that person is reading your email, then they can remain undetected. They can do so forever unless you change your password.
See devices that have used your account
- Go to your Google Account Recovery.
- On the left navigation panel, select Security .
- On the Your devices panel, select Manage devices.
- You'll see devices where you're currently signed in to your Google Account. For more details, select a device.
Sign out of Chrome
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Sign out of Chrome.
If you have more than one Google Account, you can sign in to multiple accounts at once.
- On your device, go to a Google page, like www.google.com.
- On the top right, select your profile image or initial.
- On the menu, choose Sign out or Sign out of all accounts.