How do you bypass Google asking for a phone number when signing up?
How Do You Bypass Google Asking For a Phone Number When Signing Up?
It is mostly common to give the phone number for the verification purposes of the accounts like Google, Instagram, Facebook and various others. Nowadays, users are not ready to provide the phone numbers as account credentials. Many people get fed up with the ads presented by the sits on their phone you can easily customize these and others don’t want to provide a little information to those platforms.
Why is Google looking for a phone number for account verification?
A common question which is always heard Can you verify a Google Account without a Phone number ?The main reason behind this issue is that the corporation wants to protect your privacy. With Phone number as verification mode it becomes difficult to hack the account when anyone will open your Google will send the alert. Generally it needs your phone number for below-mentioned reasons
Verify that you are human
For verifying this Google will send you a CAPTCHA code. you are required to enter the code correctly for preceding ahead in the process.
Preventing identity threats:
Phone number also helps in creating the unique identification of the account holder.It helps in reducing the identity threats issues.
Recovering of accounts
You can easily recover your account if you go for the phone number verification mode. In simple words we can say that it is the most common mode of recovering your Google account.
How To Skip The Process of Phone Verification on Google?
For avoiding the phone verification mode you can leave the phone number field empty but it will on your own risk. Generally, If you left this step then you can face the challenges later and in case if you are recovering the account it will become more difficult. Let us see the detailed process
- Firstly you have to go to Gmail.
- Click on the option to create an account.
- Enter your full name and other login credentials.
- After completing the third step you have to create a strong password.
- Click on the next option.
- Now you will get to see the phone number field in front of you. You can leave it empty.
- Enter the recovery email address.
- After completing the seventh step, finish setting up your account.
How to Bypass Gmail Phone Verification?
It is not possible to create a new Gmail account without verifying the mobile phone number. If you do not have your personal phone number you can either gain access to the temporary phone number for completing the verification procedures. Let us see How to Bypass Gmail phone Verification.
Have your code sent to the backup phone:
When you go for the step 2 verification process you have to designate the backup phone in the case you lose access to the main phone. As Long you have done you can follow the below-mentioned steps for regaining access to your account
- Firstly go to the sign in page and attempt to log in.
- Tap on the try another way to sign in or you can click on more options.
- After completing the second step you can't tap on Get a verification code.
- Follow the on-screen instructions in front of you and the code is sent to your back u phone.
Use the backup codes associated with your account:
If you are not able to set up a backup phone then you can write a backup code. The main purpose of this code is to get back the account. For proceeding ahead in this process follow the below-mentioned guidelines;
- Firstly go to the sign in page and click on login.
- Click on try another way to sign in and tap on more options.
- Select your one of the 8 digit backup codes.
- After entering the code you can login back.
Use Google account recovery tool
For proceeding ahead you will have to go to the recovery account of google which is https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery.. Enter your Gmail address and click next. In this article we have discussed various ways related to bypassing the phone number in account verification process. If you have further doubts then contact through Gmail customer service number.