how to change your snapchat username?
How To Change Your Snapchat Username?
Your Snapchat username is set when you first create your Snapchat account. It's not possible to change your Snapchat username. This is for security reasons. It's also not possible to transfer account data, Memories, or Snapstreaks from one username to another.
- Tap on your bitmoji in the top left corner to go to your profile.
- Click the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Tap on the 'Name' field.
- Add in your first and (if you want) last name.
- Click 'Save.' Now your friends will see your name in most places, not your username.
How do you change your username on Snapchat without deleting your account?
How do I hide my Snapchat username?
Change Snapchat display name
- Go to your profile.
- Click the gear icon in the top-right corner.
- Tap the 'Name' field.
- Add a Snapchat display name.
- Click 'Save'
How do you find deleted Snapchat accounts?
- Go to the Snapchat app.
- Tap on your user profile on the top-left of the screen.
- Find the Friends section and select My Friends.
- When the list opens, you will see all the users that you follow and that follow you.