How To Disable ads On Google Chrome?
- Open. Google Chrome.
- Click . It's in the top-right corner of the window.
- Click Settings. You'll find this option near the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and click Advanced.
- Scroll down and click Content Settings
- Click Ads.
- Click the blue "Allowed" switch.
- Click the "Back"
How do I block ads on Chrome?
How to Stop Pop-ups in Chrome (By Adjusting Your Browser Settings)
- Open your Chrome Browser and click the three dots button at the top right corner.
- Find “Settings” in the drop-down menu and click it.
- Scroll down and click the “Advanced” button.
- Click “Content” and pick “pop-ups” from the drop-down menu.
Where is the ad blocker on Google Chrome?
- Click the Chrome menu button, then go to "Tools" and choose "Extensions".
- Find Adblock Plus there and click on "Options" under its description.
- Click the "Update now" button.
How do you turn off adblock on Chrome?
- Click the Chrome Menu icon from the browser toolbar.
- Highlight the Tools menu, then click Extensions from the sub-menu.
- Click the Trash icon that appears next to the Adblock Plus entry.
- Click Remove once the confirmation message appears to effectively uninstall Adblock Plus from your Web browser.
How do I stop video ads on Chrome?
To disable auto play video / audio ads:
- Open Settings in Google Chrome.
- Click 'Show advanced settings'
- Click 'Content settings'
- Switch Plug-ins to 'Click to play' from 'Run Automatically'
How do you turn off ads in Google Chrome?
Enable Chrome's Pop-Up Blocking Feature
- Click on the Chrome menu icon in the upper-right corner of the browser, and then click on Settings.
- Type "Popups" into the Search settings field.
- Click Content settings.
- Under Popups it should say Blocked.
- Follow steps 1 to 4 above.