How To https //g.co/recover For Contact?
How To https gco Recovery For Contact?
Gmail's Standard Recovery Procedure
- Head to the Gmail sign-in page and click the “Forgot Password” link.
- Enter the last password you remember. If you can't remember one, click “Try a different question.”
- Enter the secondary email address you used when you set up your Gmail account to get a password reset email.
How do I recover my Gmail password?
- Follow the steps to recover your account. You'll be asked some questions to confirm it's your account. Answer as best you can.
- Reset your password when prompted. Choose a strong password that you haven't already used with this account. Learn how to create a strong password.
How do I recover my Google account?
I have no access to my recovery email, phone, or any other option
- Go to the Google Account Recovery page.
- Enter your email address and click Continue.
- If you are asked to enter the last password you remember, click I don't know.
- Click Verify your identity which is located under all of the other options.
How do I get my Google account back?
If you recover your account, you'll be able to sign in as usual to Gmail, Google Play, and other Google Customer service.
- Follow the steps to recover your account. You'll be asked some questions to confirm it's your account.
- If your account is recovered, create a password that you haven't already used with this account.