How to Link Your Bank Account to Your PayPal Account
Know The Easy Procedure To Add A Bank Account to Paypal Account
Paypal is a widely preferred platform that supports online money transfer. Linking a bank account to the Paypal account makes the task quite easy to send money online. Individuals can send and receive money using a debit card with the help of Paypal in an effortless manner.
In order to transfer money online, users need to link the bank account to their Paypal account. If you are willing to access the services of Paypal and seeking for How to Link Your Bank Account to Your PayPal Account then go through the article to get an effective result.
Steps to add a bank account to your Paypal account
Use the Paypal webpage to add your bank account: Users can access their preferred web browser to link the bank account to Paypal. With the help of enlisted easy steps, you can add your bank account to PayPal:
- Open Paypal in your preferred web browser and click on the Login link given on the Paypal website.
- Now, you will be asked to enter the credentials of your Paypal account.
- Type your username and the password in the given field and then click on the Login button.
- On the top toolbar, click on the More option and then you will get the option of “Wallet”.
- Tapping on it will show you all the payment methods stored.
- On that page, click on the option of “Link a bank” box.
- Choosing so will redirect you to the link page where you will be asked a few pieces of information.
- Select your country and pick your bank name.
- If the name of your bank does not appear in the list of options then you can select the option “I have a different bank”.
- Further, sign in to the online banking website of your bank.
- For this, you will be asked to input your username and the password.
- Tap the option of “Link Bank Instantly”. Go through the prompts to link your bank with Paypal.
- Now, feed your account details and select the type of your account whether “Checking” or “Savings”.
- Enter your routing number and the account number. Confirm your account number by retyping the same.
- Click on the Agree button and link the account.
- After completing the steps, you can check your bank account in 2-3 working days.
- If you entered your bank account information manually, PayPal will try to make two small deposits between $.01 and $.99. Once these deposits appear in your account, you’ll be ready to confirm your bank account with PayPal.
- Further, you can open your Paypal account and log back in and click the Wallet link.
- Lastly, select the account to confirm.
- Now, input the two deposit amount and tap the Submit button.
After completing the process you can send and receive money using Paypal.
can’t add a bank account to Paypal
If still you can’t add a bank account to Paypal then do not worry. Apart from the discussed procedure, users can also add a bank account to Paypal using the Paypal mobile application. By accessing the Paypal mobile application, users can log in to their PayPal account and can link their bank account with the help of an easy procedure. If you are using the mobile application then within 2-3 working days, you can verify your account and can access the services to send and transfer money via Paypal.