how to unblock Gmail account in mobile?
How To Unblock Gmail Account in Mobile?
Find blocked accounts or unblock someone
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device's Settings app Google Support. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap People & sharing.
- Under "Contacts," tap Blocked.
- You'll find a list of accounts you blocked across Google products.
How do I unblock my GMail account?
How to unblock someone on Gmail
- Click the gear icon and open Settings.
- Click Filters and Blocked Addresses.
- Click Unblock.
- Confirm unblocked email address.
How do I unblock an email address?
- Go to Settings .
- At the bottom of the pane, click Mail.
- In the left pane, select Mail > Accounts > Block or allow.
- Under Blocked Senders, select the address or domain you want to unblock, and then select .
How do I unblock someone on my phone?
Unblock a number
- Open your Phone app .
- Tap More .
- Tap Settings. Blocked numbers.
- Next to the number you want to unblock, tap Clear. Unblock.
How do I unblock a friend?
On Facebook, click the down-arrow icon in the top right and then select “Settings”.
- On the left side of your Settings page, click “Blocking”.
- Find the “Block users” section, and click the blue “Unblock” link beside the name of the person you want to unblock.
- Click “Confirm” to officially unblock that person.
How do I know if my email has been blocked?
How to Tell If Your Email Address Is Blocked
- Send an email to the person, group server or site that you believe has blocked you.
- Wait to see if the email bounces.
- Attempt to send an email to another address, just to be sure that your email account is functioning and allowing you to send messages.
How do I unblock Gmail on Chrome?
Method 1: Unblock a website from the Restricted sites list
- 1) Launch Google Chrome, click the three dots button in the upper right corner, then click Settings.
- 3) Under System, click Open proxy settings.
- 4) In the Security tab, select Restricted sites then click Sites.
How do I get my Google account back?
- Follow the steps to recover your Google Account or Gmail. You'll be asked some questions to confirm it's your account. Answer as best you can.
- Reset your password when prompted. Choose a strong password that you haven't already used with this account. Learn how to create a strong password.