How You Can Recover Your Google Account via Date of Birth and The Recovery Page
Google account has always endowed its users with incredible features. You can enjoy its services and apps and especially the Google account. We all are aware of how important it is to communicate with business associates and clients. And for this, we need some reliable sources. Google account plays an integral part in this.
Sometimes, we lose access to our Google account, for which we need to go for a Google password reset. There are various ways by which we can get back our account, so we are here to provide you with some. Some users don’t have access to the recovery email and phone number, and they have to take the help of their date of birth to gain access to their account. Let’s see how they can do this.
Recovery process of Google account via date of birth:
- The first step is to open the web browser and go to the recovery page of the Google account.
- Then, you will have to click on the “Forgot password” option. You will then have to choose the option of “I don’t have any of this.”
- Once it is done, you will have to enter the date of birth to enter and then create a strong password for the account.
- You will then have to click on “Save,” and then you can now login to your account with your new password.
This is how you can go for recovering the account via date of birth. You can still opt for Google Account Recovery with the help of the phone number or email address that we are mentioning below. You can go through the steps to get the required information.
Google account recovery with phone number:
- The first step is to go to the official page of Google account by going to the URL https://g.co/recover. This will take you to the official recovery page.
- You will then have to enter your email ID in the email box, and then you will have to click on “Next.”
- Then, you will have to enter the last password you remember in the required field.
- If you have your mobile phone that registered with this account, then pick one option to get code either by “Text” or “Call.” Now, Google will send a verification code on your mobile number.
- You will partially see the phone number that you have entered at the time of account creation. You need to enter the recovery phone number.
- You will get the verification code on the text message you need to enter into the request code field. Now, you will have to tap on the “Next” option.
- Then, you need to follow the instruction on the screen. You will go to the password reset page, where you need to choose the new Google account password.
- After that, you will have to enter the new password and confirm it in the required field.
Google account recovery via recovery email process:
- The process of recovery starts by going to the official page of the Google account. Then, you will have to enter the email ID in the email box.
- You need to click on “Next,” and then you will have to enter your last password in the required field.
- You need to click on “Try another way” and enter your recovery email address that you entered at the time of account creation.
- You will get a verification link on your registered email address. You need to click on the link, and then you can go to the password reset page.
- You will now have to enter the new password and then re-enter it to confirm it.
- Then, you will have to click on the option that says “Save Changes”.
This is all about several methods of recovering the Google account. You can call on the Google phone number to get more information on this. They will provide you with the required aid and will assist you on this. The representatives are available round the clock to provide you with the best solutions to the issues.