How can I Unlock my Microsoft Account without The Code?
Are you pondering over How can I unlock my Microsoft account without the code? You have come to the right place. We are about to share the steps that one can consider in order to get access to your Microsoft account without a code. So without much ado, let’s get started with it.
Losing access to your Microsoft account can be highly troublesome which is why people need to get to the recovery steps to gain access to your account. Here is what you can do for How to unlock a Microsoft account without a phone number. Users can stick to the email address for a recovery process. You can refer to the below-mentioned steps that are as follows:
- First up, people need to navigate to the official Microsoft website in order to sign in to their Microsoft account to proceed with their account recovery.
- Next, users may use their credentials to perform sign-in. Mention your username and then select the ‘forgot password option.
- You need to select either a recovery phone number or email address in order to unlock your Microsoft account.
- If you do not have access to your phone number, people are able to use their recovery email to get the code in order to unlock their accounts.
- Mention your recovery email on the page and you will receive an account unlock code. Mention the code where prompted and you will be able to get access to the password reset page.
- Create a new password for your account and re-enter it where required. Hit the save option and you have successfully changed your Microsoft account password.
Attempt Re-Login to Unlock Your Microsoft Account
Note: it is not necessary to have a fixed or registered mobile number in order to request an unlock code for your account. People are able to use any mobile number to receive a code in order to proceed with account unlock.
Similarly, users are able to receive an unlock code on their email addresses. You can mention any email address to get a code from Microsoft. People can simply navigate to the official website and must select the recovery option to get on the account recovery page where they can select the email option. Mention your alternate email to receive a code. This can be used further on the recovery page to unlock your Microsoft account.
Microsoft Customer Support
- Users having trouble with their Microsoft account unlock procedure may connect with the Microsoft support team for Account has been locked - Microsoft Support.
- You can simply reach out to a customer support agent at Microsoft for added support as far as unlocking your Microsoft account is concerned using the helpline number.
- People may navigate to the official support page released by Microsoft to get account-related help.
- Dial the helpline and select an appropriate option from the IVR menu in order to get dedicated support and help from the concerned representatives working at Microsoft.
- A representative will connect back after a short while to offer recovery assistance for your locked Microsoft account. Follow the instructions dictated on the call in order to unlock your account.