How do I fix STOP 0x00000124 BSoD error on PC?
- Update Device Drivers.
- Scan the Registry.
- Open the Blue Screen Troubleshooter.
- Check for Windows Updates.
- Scan System Files.
- Unplug Newly Installed Hardware.
- Switch off the C1E Enhanced Halt State Setting.
- Roll Windows Back to a Restore Point.
Users often come across a plethora of problems related to their Windows 7, while working on it. Many times users are reported to be experiencing an error code BSOD 124 error on their Windows 7, this means random blue screen as well as restarts. Actually, this problem happens, when users are running any sort of sound on their system, then the screen scrambles the sound hangs and it either restarts or blue screens. So, users don’t get depressed. Here we provide two ways on How To Remove Error code BSOD 0x00000124 on Windows 7.
Method 1:- Manual update
- Start your PC and login as an administrator Panel.
- Then go to “Start” button and then select “All Programs”.
- Next, select “Accessories” option and then the “System Tools.
- Then click on the “System Restore” option.
- In the new window, choose “Restore my computer to an earlier time” option. Press “Next” button.
- In the “On this list, click a restore point” list, pick the current system restore point. Then hit “Next” button.
- Press “Next” button.
- Now restarts the PC, when the restoration is completed.
Method 2:- Completely automated
- First, you will require downloading (Windows 7 Blue Screen Error Code 0x00000124) repair utility from the internet.
- After downloading you have to Install the program, so start the installation procedure and then hit “Scan” button.
- After the scan is finished, then hit the “Fix Errors” button.
- Then restart your computer.
By the following two methods, you can eradicate this problem in an easy way. But still this problem is persisting, so you can take dexterous technical experts help to grab step-by-step instruction or complete guidance to resolve this issue in a short time.
Important Recommended Steps
Uninstall currently installed device drivers and then install latest version of the devices drivers. Install all of the Windows important updates. If you are overclocking (pushing the components beyond their design) you should revert to default at least until the crashing is solved
Tags: blue screen 124 windows 7, windows 7 blue screen, stop 0x00000124, bsod windows 7, bsod error codes