How do I setup my Cox email on my IPAD?
Add Cox Email to iPhone
- Go to iPhone settings option.
- Scroll down and tab Mail, Contacts and Calendars option.
- Choose Add Account available below iCloud tag and tab other (Other option only if your cox.net email provider not mentioned here.
- Choose Add Mail Account and enter.
- Choose IMAP under incoming mail server and enter as follow.
Cox provides the magnificent and remarkable email service that makes the difficult task easier and faster.
How to set up Cox email account for iPad and iPhone?
For iPhone and iPhone, the setup procedure is same
- Go to the screen of iPhone and iPad whichever device you have
- Click on the “Settings” option
- Select Mail, Contacts, and Calendars
- Select the “Add Account” option
- Select the “Add Mail Account” option
- In your new account page type all the details like email address, password, and all the other description
- Select the option “Next”
- Click “Save
How to set Cox email account on Android Phone?
- Go for the screen of Android and select the option ”Application”
- Select the email icon
- If you using Cox mail application first time on your phone then type your full email address and password of cox.net email
- Select the “Next” option
- Type your account name and your name and then select the option “Done”
If you have further queries regarding the Cox email account handling then please contact the Cox email tech support team highly capable of resolving all your major issues. You just need to dial the toll-free number.
Cox tech support includes the phone support, remote desktop assistance and live chat assistance. You can use any of this communication mode for contacting with customer service team.