How To Resolve Hotmail Not Working Issue?
How To Get Effective Solutions To Resolve Hotmail Not Working Issue?
- Check The Server Status. First and forecast, it is recommended you to check the server status whether it is down or not.
- Troubleshoot Your Browser.
- Check Network Settings.
- Make Sure Correctly Enter A Username And Password.
- Unable To Send And Receive Emails In Hotmail.
Number of Hotmail users are reporting the problems for the account issues including the blank pages and the “log in” directs.Endless number of troubleshooting techniques could be adopted for solving the respective errors.Solutions may be depends upon the reaching and do the “Sign In” in the Hotmail account not accpeting password.The below given methods could be quite helpful in solving the Hotmail issues including the blank pages and “log in” directs-
- The user could log into the secure Hotmail log in page
- The user could “log in” from other computer
If the users want to “Sign In” from other account then the users need to try the below instructions for the first computer-
- Account holders need to clear the cache and cookies
- Upgradation of Adobe flash player should be done
- The software should be updated on the computer with FileHippo
- Users could force a refresh process for the page
- Users could restore the default web browser security levels
- Latest version of Hotmail should be downloaded
- If the users have internet explorer browser then they should try to install other browser as Mozilla firefox
- Do a check that the antivirus that has been using through the individual is updated or not
- The users could do the updation and run the anti-spyware program
- Do the privacy and security settings for the web browser
- Instead of using the webmail the users need to read the Hotmail with windows live mail
- Try to reboot the computer system
The respective problem if got solved then it would be good for the users but enen after this problem would exist then the users need to call upon the help number of Hotmail.The support team would always proved to be helpful at the time of urgency.
How do I troubleshoot an Outlook problem?
- Exit Outlook.
- Open a Run dialog box.
- Type Outlook /safe, and then click OK.
- If the issue is fixed, click Options on the File menu, and then click Add-Ins.
- Select COM Add-ins, and then click Go.
- Click to clear all the check boxes in the list, and then click OK.