How do i get a picture deleted from Google images?
How it feels to think about a manual that can help you in removing a picture appears in Google Search results. You must be happy to know that the removal can be done just by following few steps. Here the process has been explained for you.
- Go to the Google Search Results.
- Please bring your mouse pointer on the Image that is appearing on My Space.
- Here you have two dissimilar ways to get the job done.
- Visit the concerned page.
- Please check, the targeted image is still active on My Space or not.
- If it is active, you are supposed to select view image and view the targeted mage.
- Hence, you need to copy the URL
- In case, you view the image, you will be directed to a 404 error page.
- Open the link - https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/removals
- Submit your request to Google for removing the image from their search results.
- Open the visit page option for finding whether the image is still active or not.
- In case, you want to remove multiple images from Google Search, you are suggested to gather all entire image URLs. Fill up the form and submit it to Google.
Why a deleted image appears in Google search result? What you will do in a situation when the removed image is searchable? Google customer service tells you the reason. Google updates its search index after every change. Until and unless the update is done, a removed image will appear on the search result. After the update is done, you will get an invalid page error when you search your image by using the copied link. In fact, the customer care is active in helping any user, directly. If that is required, you drop an email by asking for help or can dial the helpline number.