How To Recover Deleted Photos From Google Photo after 1 Year?
Would you like to recover deleted photos from Google? If so, then don't get annoyed as here you will get the relevant information on the same. Google photos is one of the popular and excellent services where any user can simply retain the backup of photos without any cost and Google photos is very user-friendly for desktop, Android, or iPhone so you can smoothly access the whole photo with help of the internet. But unintentionally if you have deleted or lost any photo and want to recover those photos it is possible only by the Google Photos Recovery process. Just go through the below-given steps and learn the photo recovery process from iPhone, desktop & android smartphone. If you are wondering how to recover deleted photos from google photos after 1 year?, you need to go through the below mentioned content. There are different procedures to recover deleted Google photos from android, iPhone and desktop.
Here are the simple steps to recover Deleted Google Photos via Android:
- To initiate the recovery process, you need to open the application of Google for any android smartphone.
- On the next move, you are supposed to click on the 'Hamburger Symbol' placed on the Upper Left Corner of the page.
- After that, you need to select the 'Trash' option.
- Now, you have to choose the photos from the trashed windows.
- If you have chosen, then you need to click on the 'Restore' option.
- Lastly, your selected photo will automatically re-appear in the library.
Here are the following steps to restore or recover deleted Google photos using iPhone:
- Firstly, you need to open the Google Photos application on any IOS device.
- Next, you have to click on the “Hamburger” Icon.
- After that, you need to select the “Bin” option.
- Then, you have to tap on the “Three Horizontal Dots” icon.
- Now, you can pick any photo as per your choice.
- Then, you need to hit on the “Restore” option.
- In the last step, your selected photos will be restored to your Google photos library.
Get to know the possible step to recover the deleted Google photos via desktop or laptop:
If you wish to know how to recover permanently deleted photos from google drive, you need to follow the below steps.
- First and foremost, you need to open any web browser and write down the “https://photos.google.com/” in the search bar.
- On the next move, you need to click on the “Sign-in” option and enter the username and password.
- On the homepage, you need to tap on the “Hamburger” icon.
- Then, you need to select the “Trash” and choose the deleted photos.
- After selecting the photos, you just need to press the “Restore” button.
- Finally, your photos will automatically restore on the Google Photo library.
However, in this way, one can easily recover deleted photos from Google photos in a very simple and comfortable manner. If you need further help or have any kind of problem, you can freely call on the Google customer service phone number for desired and quick assistance. Besides all this, you can go to the help desk or assistance table to sort out all your issues in a brief span of time.