Something Happened Error appears while upgrading to Windows 10, Fix Now
RECOMMENDED: Click Here to Get Windows 10 Customer Service
Sometimes an error message may appear stating that a mistake as occured while upgrading to windows 10. Then the users may need to follow the below given tasks and then the pop up message may disappear as well. The ueer might not face any issue as well.
Error appears “Something Happened” while upgrading to Windows 10, The users need to use the media creation tool which is available as an administrator :
- The users need to right click on the media creation tool exe file which is present everytime the user logs in.
- Then the user is required to go to the run as the administrator option.
- Then the user needs to click and select as well.
- The user may need to install or uninstall or infact disable all the antivirus programs that the users might be facing in their day to day lives.
- The user is required to press the windows and then needs to type the panel and thus need to press the enter as well.
- The user is then required to go to to the programs and the features as well.
- Disabling and uninstalling the security issue will help to serve the cause as well.
- The user may use the registry editor as well.
- Then the user is required to press the window key +r and then needs to type the edit on the dialog box .
- Then the user needs to press enter to the lunch.
- The user is required to enable the required services as well.
- The user needs to go to the start search box and then needs to type the services in order to open the service manger as well.
- Now the user is required to look whether the following services are running automatically or not.
- The user is required to restart the PC.
In case the above given steps are not able to resolve the given issues then the users might take help and the required assistance from the customer service also.